none
Audio matching Code c# RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everyone,

I am a university student and currently working on an educational project using Microsoft Visual Studio. The program compares two audio files in order to find the matching percentage between them and present the results in percentage. The audio comparison code converts the ".wav" file into binary  and checks for the matches of the Zeros and ones of the two audio files. My problem is that the code is in Javascript and the result is displayed on a web browser page, i need to change the code into c# as the entire educational program interface is in C# and the design consist of different educational lessons and levels where a button  will be a activated to let the user go to the following level. The button activation is based on the  percentage results of the matching. Is there anyway someone can help me to make it in c# ? 
    • Moved by Fei Hu Monday, April 2, 2018 6:37 AM Moved From C#
    Saturday, March 31, 2018 3:40 PM

All replies

• Hi Moh,

For JavaScript and web problems, you need to post your issues to as move the thread to Asp.Net forum for better support and solution.

The Visual C# discuss and ask the C# programming language, IDE, libraries, samples and tools. If you have some grammar or code errors, please feel free to contact us. We will try our best to give you a solution.

Best Regards,

Neil Hu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, April 2, 2018 6:37 AM