No ringing on Avaya Direct SIP Connectivity via Gateway(Audicode M1000) RRS feed

• Question

•  

Hi,

Our environment is that,

- Windows Server 2003 SE x86 with Active Directory, DNS, CA(standalone CA), OCS Standard Edition

- Windows Server 2003 SE x86 with Mediation Server

- Windows Server 2003 SE x64 with Exchange Server 2007

- Audicode M1000

- Avaya IPT System with AES

I am facing TWO problems, which are,

1) MOC2007 prompts out, "No Phone System connection"(The client has beend configured to Enterprise Voice with PBX integration, I am sure that I have typed a correct AES's Server URI and Tel URI. Because I have tested on RCC environment.), when it is using Avaya(with AES) Direct SIP Connectivity via Gateway(Audicode M1000). When I am calling from MOC2007, both MOC2007 and associated with the common number's Phone are also ringing (This is a correct result). However, no status change to "In a call" if the call is picked up by Phone. Does any body know what's wrong?

2) When I have configured to use Avaya(with AES) Direct SIP Connectivity via Gateway(Audicode M1000) and the client has been configured to Enterprise Voice with PBX integration. Voice mail(Exchange UM feature) button does not shown on the MOC2007's UI, which should be located at the top right hand corner.

am I missing some configurations or steps? Appreciated if any body can give me a hand. Thanks a lot.

Rico

Monday, July 14, 2008 6:38 AM