internal program crash RRS feed

• Question

• When using the check ledger if i try to add a new bill and press enter for the category the program immediately crashes.  It lets me use the data i have already entered without a problem.  I can press edit and it will let me change fields.

But the crash on entering data into the register just about makes the program useless.  I've tried the repair but that is only for data files not program files, is there a utility i can use to fix corrupt program files? Or can the program be over written by using the setup program.  My version is home and business.  should i move up to the deluxe program and rename the hell out of my backup files. Last will my backup files once given there original money name be able to be reused in the more complex program?

Thanks for the help

Sunday, July 7, 2013 3:58 PM

All replies

• Read the sticky at the top of the page.  I believe it describes your situation.  While the fix for H&B is not as simple as for Plus or Sunset, it should work if you make the effort.
    Sunday, July 7, 2013 6:36 PM
  • thanks, but that didn't work i uninstalled the program from even the registry then i re installed it and the same exact thing happens.  I was wondering if a virus slipped through somehow, it still won't allow me to add new names and categories. No error messages i just says sorry i gotta shut down report the problem you guys know the drill.  it is so strange that it does the same thing after a clean install.
    Monday, July 8, 2013 12:19 AM
  • Are you running Windows XP?  After you reinstalled Money did you try replacing mynob99.dll as described in http://social.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/d28d6921-1f01-430f-b33e-f5a3ec47077b/money-plus-bug-and-solution-mnyob99dll ?

Bill Becker

Monday, July 8, 2013 2:17 PM