Have outlook on windows mobile or implement similar outlook-calendar features.. RRS feed

• General discussion

• The Windows mobile team should look into further improving the calendar currently available in windows mobile 6. The Windows team can consider running a mobile version of Microsoft Outlook or implement some of the important calendar features that Microsoft Outlook has.

These are the Microsoft Outlook 2007 calendar features that are lacking on the windows mobile 6 OS:

In Outlook, on the calendar page, in month view, I am able to see my schedule at one glance. On the PDA the month view only shows the timeslots that are “busy”, there is no description of the event. It would be good to have some short description similar to the outlook calendar page. The agenda view (on the PDA) is not very useful as we can only view 1 day’s appointments.

The Outlook calendar allows you to categorize and select colours for appointments; a very important feature.

Also users should be given the option to display tasks on the calendar

Thank you, I will be looking forward to these changes in future windows mobile OS!!

Tuesday, February 12, 2008 2:51 PM