How to show Crystal Report In my VS2013 Ultimate? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi facing a problem about finding the crystal report to use in my project? Can anyone help me about it.. I downloaded already some installer to have that crystal report but its nothing. .
    • Moved by Carl Cai Tuesday, February 4, 2014 11:02 AM related to third-party
    Tuesday, February 4, 2014 7:58 AM

Answers

• FYI.

Crystal reports is not a microsoft tool so is not provided with visual studio.

Visiual studio does have it's own reporting tool (very simular to CR).

if you press add new item in your solution explorer, do you see Reporting in the installed tab

should be under common items btw

Hi,

Welcome to MSDN.

As Rbie said I am afraid that this issue is related to third-party, and it is not supported in these forums.

You could consider posting this issue in website of the publisher of that tool.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Edited by Carl Cai Tuesday, February 4, 2014 11:01 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Just Karl Thursday, February 6, 2014 9:30 PM
    • Marked as answer by Just Karl Tuesday, February 25, 2014 11:39 PM
    Tuesday, February 4, 2014 11:00 AM
  • Hello,

Crystal Reports are supported on http://scn.sap.com/community/crystal-reports.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C40686F746D61696C2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Sunday, February 23, 2014 3:43 AM
    Thursday, February 6, 2014 9:30 PM

All replies

• which version of chrystal reports do you have ?

Only chrystal reports with servcice pack 8 can be used with vs2013.

as stated

Service Pack 7 for “SAP Crystal Reports, developer version for Microsoft Visual Studio” does not support Visual Studio 2013. Service Pack 8, ETA first quarter 2014, is planned to support VS 2013 as well as WIN 8.1.

Tuesday, February 4, 2014 8:33 AM
  • How to check the version of crystal report? eehhh I dont have crystal report

Tuesday, February 4, 2014 8:58 AM
  • FYI.

if you press add new item in your solution explorer, do you see Reporting in the installed tab

• Edited by Rbie Tuesday, February 4, 2014 10:09 AM
    Tuesday, February 4, 2014 9:10 AM
  • FYI.

Hi,

Welcome to MSDN.

As Rbie said I am afraid that this issue is related to third-party, and it is not supported in these forums.

You could consider posting this issue in website of the publisher of that tool.

Thanks for your understanding.

Regards.

We are trying to better understand customer views on social support experience, so your participation in this interview project would be greatly appreciated if you have time. Thanks for helping make community forums a great place.
    Click HERE to participate the survey.

• Edited by Carl Cai Tuesday, February 4, 2014 11:01 AM
    • Proposed as answer by Just Karl Thursday, February 6, 2014 9:30 PM
    Tuesday, February 4, 2014 11:00 AM
  • Hello,

Crystal Reports are supported on http://scn.sap.com/community/crystal-reports.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ('6F6C646B61726C40686F746D61696C2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

• Proposed as answer by Just Karl Sunday, February 23, 2014 3:43 AM
    Thursday, February 6, 2014 9:30 PM