Prefered Icon Set RRS feed

• Question

• Regarding the Code2Fame challenge:

I was unable to get an email to go through on the address indicated in the forum, but this question is OK to post since it really doesnt give away what I am writing.

What is the prefered icon set.  I have screen shot the icons that are shown in the console, is it OK to use these in my project?  Is it OK to screenshot other icons that are included with windows for use in custom applications?  Finally, is it OK to use an LGPL icon set like what you find in the "Crystal" icon set (kdelook.org)?  Or even the ones that you can get from Novel related to the Ximian app?

I appreciate any light someone from the Microsoft team can shed on this.  I want my app to be graphically impressive, but obviously not at the cost of being disqualified. 

Last question, if I send my video/documentation via fed ex and do tracking with signature, I assume that there is someone at the office noted @ http://www.microsoft.com/windows/products/winfamily/windowshomeserver/partners/challenge.mspx to sign for it (I want to make sure that the package gets there, its obviously important).

Thanks,

Aleksei

Wednesday, August 1, 2007 10:49 PM

All replies

• PING Smile Just wondering if anyone @ microsoft has a few moments to answer at least the question about someone being there to sign for the package when I send it.

Thanks,

Aleksei

Friday, August 3, 2007 12:33 PM