none
How to write a sequential data more than 0xFFFF sectors to SD card via SCSI command RRS feed

• Question

• Hello everyone

My question: is there a way can transfer a sequential data (more than 0xFFFF sectors. ex: from the beginning of LBA to the end of LBA) by sending SCSI command in C++ application. I can transfer a SCSI write command and it's data is no more than MaximumTransferLength. Although I can send many SCSI write to write from LBA 0x00000000 to end of LBA, it is not a single sequential write from the perspective of device. So how can I write from LBA 0x00000000 to the end of LBA by sending SCSI command? Thank you!

Thursday, April 11, 2019 6:00 AM

All replies

• Hi ohnotme,

Thank you for posting here.

For your question, do you want to do this in device? If yes, you could post in Windows 10 general forum.

If you want to know more about C++, you could post in Visual C++ forum.

Best Regards,

Wendy

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Monday, April 15, 2019 6:21 AM