Didnt got pritned score sheet from prometric center? how to get this now? RRS feed

• Question

• hi i just passed mcts 70-536 but due to printer problem i didnt get printed score sheet of my exam result. please provide me the way to get this. Can prometric center can help me? please give me prometric center contact no.?
    Saturday, May 29, 2010 3:14 PM

Answers

• You can try contacting Prometric directly. Their contact page provides instructions:

https://www.prometric.com/TestTakers/ContactUs/default.htm

If you are in the U.S., the telephone that they list is 800-853-6769.

• Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Thursday, June 17, 2010 1:30 PM
    Sunday, May 30, 2010 12:29 PM
  • Hi NDeveloper,

If you register to Prometric with your MCP Id, you will be able to see your exam history.

There you will not be able to see the score but the result if you have passed or not.

As far as I know the scoring details are not shared. The only time you will see your scores will be right after the exam is completed.

Microsoft Voucher for Certification Exam
    Microsoft SQL Server Developer Certification Paths
    Our true mentor in life is science
    Monday, May 31, 2010 2:19 PM
  • Hi There,

kindly get the said testing center to file a report with Prometric. They'll be able to provide you with the score report within 14 working days via email.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010 4:03 AM

All replies

• You can try contacting Prometric directly. Their contact page provides instructions:

https://www.prometric.com/TestTakers/ContactUs/default.htm

If you are in the U.S., the telephone that they list is 800-853-6769.

Sunday, May 30, 2010 12:29 PM
  • Hi NDeveloper,

If you register to Prometric with your MCP Id, you will be able to see your exam history.

There you will not be able to see the score but the result if you have passed or not.

As far as I know the scoring details are not shared. The only time you will see your scores will be right after the exam is completed.

Microsoft Voucher for Certification Exam
    Microsoft SQL Server Developer Certification Paths
    Our true mentor in life is science
    Monday, May 31, 2010 2:19 PM
  • Hi There,

kindly get the said testing center to file a report with Prometric. They'll be able to provide you with the score report within 14 working days via email.

Tuesday, June 1, 2010 4:03 AM
  • hey, I took exam 83-640 last 2 weeks and did not get a scoresheet too. Contacted Prometric and i was referred to Microsoft. Microsoft referred me to the Testing Centre ... Testing Centre said there are no reports. However, you must get a notification letter advizing whether you passed or failed. You can try chasing up but i gave up after 3 days of constant calling all parties and had a headache. Good luck!
    Wednesday, June 2, 2010 1:54 AM