none
FALSE DOWNLOAD THAT I DID NOT ALLOW RRS feed

• Question

• a file was downloaded from flashplayer that i did not allow. IT JUST FLEW ONTO MY COMPU LAPTOP WHEN I OPEND EDGE I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO DELETE IT TOTALLY AS I CAN NOT FIND WHERE IT IS STORED IN ANY OF MY FILES MY EMAIL WHICH IS GOING TO BE CLOSED BY THE BEGINING OF NEXT WEEK IS billyinsole3@gmail.com.  PLEASE ADVISE ME OF WHAT ACTION I MIGHT TAKE TO FIND AND DELETE THIS MALISHIUS PROGRAM FROM MY BRAND NEW LAPTOP THAT I HAD TO SAVE MY MONEY FOR A YEAR TO BUY

THANK YOU!!!

Sr William Billy Delfino Schwartz

• Moved by Bob Ding Tuesday, May 2, 2017 1:51 AM
    Sunday, April 30, 2017 8:42 AM

All replies

• Hello,

This forum is for developers.

For your issue I would suggest obtaining quality anti-virus software protection to find issues such as this were the best ones will also prevent this from happening.

Personally I use Norton protection, there are many our there to select from.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.
    VB Forums - moderator
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites

Sunday, April 30, 2017 4:39 PM