none
upgrade from windows 7 to windows 10 only have had problems

Question

• bought this laptop a few years ago with windows 7 on it my boyfriend did the upgrade to windows 10 for me and well the wifi wouldn't work he than spent the last two days trying to and was some what successful I say somewhat because the hole time that he was working on it to get the wifi working the windows 10 was activated now that he has got the wifi working windows 10 my windows is no longer activated which it was when I first got my laptop and he first upgraded it so when i try to activate it it says it can not and i receive Error code: 0x8007007B what can i/we do to fix it?
    Thursday, August 20, 2015 3:52 PM

Answers

All replies

• bought this laptop a few years ago with windows 7 on it my boyfriend did the upgrade to windows 10 for me and well the wifi wouldn't work he than spent the last two days trying to and was some what successful I say somewhat because the hole time that he was working on it to get the wifi working the windows 10 was activated now that he has got the wifi working windows 10 my windows is no longer activated which it was when I first got my laptop and he first upgraded it so when i try to activate it it says it can not and i receive Error code: 0x8007007B what can i/we do to fix it?
    Thursday, August 20, 2015 3:49 PM
  • Please repost your Windows 10 query to the appropriate WIndows 10 Community forum here...

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install-winactivate 

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi
    CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    No - I do not work for Microsoft, or any of its contractors.

Thursday, August 20, 2015 8:57 PM
    Answerer