none
ADBLOCK IN WEBBROWSER USING VISUAL BASIC EXPRESS 2010 RRS feed

• Question

• I had made gmail autologin in window form webbrowser using visual basic express 2010. but in my webbrowser showing ads. how can i block the ads in webbrowser. i had used some coding to block ads as a hosts file. but its not working. Please request to solve this issue. whats the coding to block ads and where i can put the code to block.

Thanks

KAILASH PRAJAPATI

Thursday, September 25, 2014 11:32 AM

Answers

All replies

• I'd try them over here.

Microsoft ASP.Net forums

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Thursday, September 25, 2014 11:35 AM
  • There is no universal definition of "ads", so there is no definite answer to this.

You need to reverse engineer specific web sites/ ads programs to find out how they play ads and where they put ads. 

Visual C++ MVP

Thursday, September 25, 2014 8:48 PM
  • I had made gmail autologin in window form webbrowser using visual basic express 2010. but in my webbrowser showing ads. how can i block the ads in webbrowser. i had used some coding to block ads as a hosts file. but its not working. Please request to solve this issue. whats the coding to block ads and where i can put the code to block.

Where I can put the code to block ads.

Public class form1

Private Sub Webbrowser1_DocumentCompleted(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.Windows.Forms.WebBrowserDocumentCompletedEventArgs) Handles webbrowser1.DocumentCompleted

webbrowser1.navigate("https://www.youtube.com/")

end sub

end class

Thanks

KAILASH PRAJAPATI

Friday, September 26, 2014 3:55 AM