Got invite, can't log in. RRS feed

• Question

• I just filed a bug on connect - I got the invite mail, when I look in connect it no longer says pending; yet, when I go to mesh.com, I get rejected. Help? The WLID I'm using is elwbarf@hotmail.com

Thursday, April 24, 2008 6:06 PM

Answers

•  Please try again. We found and fixed the issue. Please let us know if you still have issue accessing http://www.mesh.com.

Thank you for your patience,

Nadia Fortini
    Live Mesh Team
    Thursday, April 24, 2008 8:17 PM

All replies

• Is it the same LiveID you use to access Connect? As I understand it, they are manually authorizing LiveIDs to the service as they are approved, but I suspect you'll hear more from the beta team shortly.
    -steve
    Microsoft MVP Windows Live / Windows Live OneCare Forum Moderator
    Thursday, April 24, 2008 6:45 PM
  • it is the same WLID that I use for connect. The feedback was closed as "by design", so I guess I'll try later!
    Thursday, April 24, 2008 6:53 PM
  • Same thing here - got an email saying that I was in, still can't log in.
    Thursday, April 24, 2008 7:02 PM
  • I reopened your bug since the person who closed misunderstood and thought you were on the wailist, not the invitee list. We are currently investigating a Connect service issue that prevents us to check that you received an invitation, therefore that you can now access Live Mesh.

Sorry for the inconvenience. Stay tuned! I will provide an update as soon as this has been resolved.

Nadia Fortini
    Live Mesh Team
    Thursday, April 24, 2008 7:04 PM
  • I also got an email inviting me to Live Mesh and was pointed to the waiting list after logging on.
    Thursday, April 24, 2008 7:06 PM
  • I am having the same issue ... my id is jaybbb@free.fr.
    What should i do ?
    Thanks
    Thursday, April 24, 2008 7:16 PM
  • I also have the same problem got an email saying that im in however i am unable to login. It says three things on microsoft connect which is odd for live mesh i have.

New items: no new items
    Programs
       Live Mesh Tech Preview waiting list | Pending | End Your Participation
       Live Mesh Tech Preview | Pending | End Your Participation
       Live Mesh Tech Preview | End Your Participation

so I dont know what that means but the email said i just had to sign in.

my live id is hermlonegranger@Hotmail.com
    Thursday, April 24, 2008 7:20 PM
  • Same issue here -- it's Office Lve Workspace all over again. (A bunch of people couldn't log into that service for awhile after getting the beta invites. Same issue?)

My e-mail is ken_brown@hotmail.com
    Thursday, April 24, 2008 7:26 PM
  • Ah, just saw the message at the top of the forum -- they're having a server problem.
    Thursday, April 24, 2008 7:34 PM
  •  Please try again. We found and fixed the issue. Please let us know if you still have issue accessing http://www.mesh.com.

Thank you for your patience,

Nadia Fortini
    Live Mesh Team
    Thursday, April 24, 2008 8:17 PM
  • Hi Nadia,

I am having a slightly different issue.
    I can log onto mesh from certain PC's, but not my WinXP PC at home.

Please have a look at my blog to see the screenshots of the problem I am having.
    I'll log this at connect as well.

http://dotnet.org.za/pieter/archive/2008/06/02/mesh.aspx

Cheers
    Pieter

Monday, June 2, 2008 4:02 AM