none
WP7 training kit is relevant why not follow the training kits with a certification RRS feed

• General discussion

• I am finding the wp7 training kit very follows very nearly the app I am building ( by coincidence)

I was wishing that if when I was finished I could receive a certification of some kind from microsoft.

The implication being, that certifications I have investigated in the past required hours of expensive training and memorizing

vast quantities of obscure details I would never use in a real application. 

Since these training kits ( at least the wp7 one I have been looking at ) are actually helpful and useful, I will end up knowing the material anyway.

It might just increase the relevance of a microsoft certification... let the training continue to be free and give the people who learn on their own some credit... they

are enabling your products

Athena Capsis
    Wednesday, July 27, 2011 9:35 PM

All replies

• Self Study allows you to save high training costs, but is not suited to all.

You still need to pay to sit exam with instructor training! sometimes hidden in cost of course

Cheers

Craig

www.mspress.com.au

Craig Roberts Woodslane
    Thursday, July 28, 2011 12:12 AM