Microsoft Visual Studio ALM Rangers RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

I have been exploring/contributing to VSTS/TFS blogs/forums and found something called "Visual Studio ALM Rangers".

I read somewhere that ALM Rangers are one who love Visual Studio and Visual Studio Team Foundation Server (TFS) or Microsoft Products and help Microsoft promote and enhance such products used widely.

Not sure if that's correct  or there may be more than this.

I would like to know more about it and how to be part of ALM Rangers?

Any help will be greatly appreciated..!!

Thanks,

Vivek

Please mark it as answer if it solve your issue Or Vote it if it is useful post for you.

• Moved by Just Karl Tuesday, September 3, 2013 2:42 PM Looking for the proper forum.
    Tuesday, September 3, 2013 1:51 PM

Answers

• Hello,

This forum is for discussions and questions regarding profiles and Microsoft's recognition system on the MSDN and TechNet sites.

As it's off topic here, I am moving the question to the "Where is the forum for..." forum.

However, per http://blogs.msdn.com/b/willy-peter_schaub/archive/2012/03/31/understanding-the-visual-studio-alm-rangers.aspx:

How do you join this community?

To join this vibrant community you need to be recommended by one of the Active ALM Rangers. Peruse the list of ALM Rangers on Ranger Index (Who is Who?), find someone you know and work with them to submit a recommendation on your behalf.

You agree and acknowledge that your participation in this program is entirely voluntary and done without any express or implied expectation of compensation. If you are employed by a company, your participation is consistent with your employer’s policies.   

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

My Blog: http://unlockpowershell.wordpress.com
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join ("6B61726C6D69747363686B65406D742E6E6574"-split"(?<=\G.{2})",19|%{[char][int]"0x$_"})

Tuesday, September 3, 2013 2:40 PM