none
Online Study Forums or Local User Groups for Exam Prep RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

Anyone aware of online Study Forums or local User Groups for the purpose of reviewing material for specific exams?  So Im wondering if there are Forums/User Groups which meet on a prescribed basis (say weekly/bi-weekly) and cover certain exam topics and help each other with questions?  Thanks in advance.

Thanks for your help! SdeDot

Monday, March 26, 2012 5:26 PM

Answers

• I have no idea if something like that also exist in other countries: We have some free "newspapers" that everyone gets once a week where you can find official announcements and some other stuff. And one area is for small text ads from private persons where you can put small texts for no fee (or a small fee only).

I think a real user group might be hard to find because people will get their exam and then leave again. So just looking for some others that way could be worth a try.

Maybe you can also asl companies who offer teachings. Maybe they have something like a "black board" where you are allowed to stick a small note?

Just some ideas in the hope that they are usefull for you.

With kind regards,

Konrad

Tuesday, March 27, 2012 11:48 AM
    Answerer

All replies

• Can you please advise where you're from so that we can assist with finding local User Groups.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Monday, March 26, 2012 5:53 PM
  • Im from the Charlotte NC area and there is a Microsoft office here in Charlotte.

Thanks for your help! SdeDot

• Edited by SdeDot Monday, March 26, 2012 6:13 PM
    Monday, March 26, 2012 6:12 PM
  • I have no idea if something like that also exist in other countries: We have some free "newspapers" that everyone gets once a week where you can find official announcements and some other stuff. And one area is for small text ads from private persons where you can put small texts for no fee (or a small fee only).

I think a real user group might be hard to find because people will get their exam and then leave again. So just looking for some others that way could be worth a try.

Maybe you can also asl companies who offer teachings. Maybe they have something like a "black board" where you are allowed to stick a small note?

Just some ideas in the hope that they are usefull for you.

With kind regards,

Konrad

Tuesday, March 27, 2012 11:48 AM
    Answerer