none
Partner affiliation RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,

How long does it take until the partner affiliation is shown in the technet forum? Is there any Job that runs at a specific time or do I have to do something?

I can see the company/partner details in my profile at partner.microsoft.com 

Wednesday, June 14, 2017 7:04 AM

Answers

All replies

• I'd try asking here.

https://partnersupport.microsoft.com/en-us/par_progmem/forum/par_member-par_org

or sending email here.

fissues [at] microsoft [dot] com

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Wednesday, June 14, 2017 12:40 PM
  • I'll try it, thanks
    Wednesday, June 14, 2017 1:13 PM
  • You're welcome. I also had that issue once and it took around 9 months for it to finally get sorted out.

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Wednesday, June 14, 2017 1:20 PM
  • Little Update: They suggested I should create a thread here.

Well, I guess I'll just wait and see. Maybe I have more luck in nine months.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 8:32 AM
  • No one will see you post here. I'd also try emailing fissues. If I recall correctly for me it was something about a broken sync job that would pick up affiliation details and sync them with the MSDN profile service, but I'd check the simple stuff first like using the same microsoft account for MSDN profile and Partner registration is a must.

Wednesday, June 21, 2017 1:44 PM