none
MSDN API Library - How To Develop

Question

• We are looking to develop an internal API reference site and we were wondering what would be the best way of developing (or using tools) to create an API reference library documentation site similar to the MSDN one.  We looked at SharePoint but that didn't seem to have anything OOTB for something like this.

Any suggestions?

• Moved by Just KarlModerator Friday, October 23, 2015 9:48 PM Looking for the correct forum.
    Saturday, July 11, 2015 8:35 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hello,

The MSDN, TechNet and Expression Library Feedback forum is to "Help improve the Library Experience in MSDN, TechNet and Expression by providing feedback on features, bugs, look and feel or by just providing suggestions". This is not a support forum.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Friday, October 23, 2015 9:45 PM
  • Hello,

I'd ask in Microsoft's ASP.Net forums:

http://forums.asp.net/

As Microsoft's ASP.Net forums are on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Friday, October 23, 2015 9:48 PM