none
DNSUnlocker

Question

• Hi,

I have big trouble,

The DNSUnlocker pop up virus has became a big concern. I have tried to remove it as much as i could, but it is still there. I scanned my hp laptop with Microsoft online scan, it didn't help me. What should i do to be free from this virus that take my time and energy.

Please help !

Thank You

Misse

miseman

Monday, August 31, 2015 4:45 PM

Answers

• This might help

Andy Tauber
    Data Architect
    The Vancouver Clinic
    Website | LinkedIn

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" and "Vote as Helpful" on posts that help you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Monday, August 31, 2015 5:45 PM
  • Hello,

If Andy's link doesn't help, I'd ask in the Virus and Malware forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Tuesday, September 01, 2015 2:00 PM

All replies

• This forum is for SQL Server setup your question is not related to that. I would suggest you to buy antivirus and run a scan.

Please mark this reply as answer if it solved your issue or vote as helpful if it helped so that other forum members can benefit from it

My Technet Wiki Article

MVP

Monday, August 31, 2015 5:31 PM
  • This might help

Andy Tauber
    Data Architect
    The Vancouver Clinic
    Website | LinkedIn

This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" and "Vote as Helpful" on posts that help you. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.

Monday, August 31, 2015 5:45 PM
  • Hello,

If Andy's link doesn't help, I'd ask in the Virus and Malware forum on Microsoft Community.

As the Microsoft Community is on a different platform, we cannot move the question for you.

Once there, click on Participate near the top of the screen, and select 'Ask a Question' or 'Start a Discussion'

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Tuesday, September 01, 2015 2:00 PM