Urgent help needed RRS feed

  • Question

  • Hi
      My acadamic project was to build a image hosting website.I am struck in the middle.All I want is to have a black box like thing that zooms the image and blck part covering around.This feature is avble on several websites.I want to know how to and what it is called.
    Thursday, May 24, 2007 12:53 PM


All replies