none
Xamarin.Forms integrate with Firebase auth RRS feed

• Question

• Hi, I am new to Xamarin technology would someone help me with code sample that will integrate to Firebase authentication using Xamarin.forms (Here i have Designed a login page with .xaml page to Use Cross-platform(android & IOS) i looked most of the topics covered in this Forum but still no Solution to my Project), Is Xamarin.Form is possible Firebase Auth in order to achieve for Cross-platform.  
    Thursday, March 29, 2018 4:09 AM

All replies

• Hi Rahul,

You posted in a forum regarding Device Creation for Windows CE.  I am not sure which VS forum supports Xamarin so I have moved your posts to VS General Questions in hope that someone here can help you.

Sincerely,

IoTGirl

Thursday, March 29, 2018 4:47 PM
  • Hi Rahul,

There is no Xamarin support forum on MSDN, I suggest you post this issue on Stack Overflow, MS support engineers who support Xamarin there will help you with it more professionally.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperation.

Regards,

Fletcher

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Friday, March 30, 2018 8:06 AM
  • Hi Rahul,

Based on Fletcher's response, I found the following link for you. https://www.xamarin.com/support

Sincerely,

IoTGirl

Friday, March 30, 2018 6:51 PM