none
Exporting from Access

Question

• I cannot find a forum for Access. I assume there is at least one but I cannot find any.

I am exporting a delimited file from Access and getting strange results. I want to ask about that.

In the past it was easier to find forums.

Sam Hobbs
    SimpleSamples.Info

Sunday, June 7, 2015 7:56 PM

Answers

All replies

• Sunday, June 7, 2015 8:02 PM
  • Thank you, Fouad. Is there a non-developer forum?

Somehow this question got posted in the MSDN. I iintended to post in the TechNet or some non-programmer forum. I am sorry for posting in the wrong place if it was my mistake.

In this situation, my question is a non-programmer question so I will try to post in the proper forum if possible.

I see that if I were looking for a developer forum, I would have found the MSDN forum for Access developers. It is the TechNet forums that I cannot figure out.

Sam Hobbs
    SimpleSamples.Info

• Edited by Simple Samples Sunday, June 7, 2015 11:05 PM more information
    Sunday, June 7, 2015 11:00 PM
  • Might try over here.

http://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/office/forum/access?sort=lastreplydate&dir=desc&tab=Threads&status=&mod=&modAge=&advFil=&postedAfter=&postedBefore=&threadType=All&tm=1433720124491

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Sunday, June 7, 2015 11:35 PM
  • Thank you, Fouad. Is there a non-developer forum?

Somehow this question got posted in the MSDN. I iintended to post in the TechNet or some non-programmer forum. I am sorry for posting in the wrong place if it was my mistake.

In this situation, my question is a non-programmer question so I will try to post in the proper forum if possible.

I see that if I were looking for a developer forum, I would have found the MSDN forum for Access developers. It is the TechNet forums that I cannot figure out.

Sam Hobbs
    SimpleSamples.Info

I'm not sure what is your question, and what do you mean by non-developer forum for Access? Any Access forum can be for Access developer. I suggest that you post your question  there and they should either reply or move to another forum or advise on the right external forum.

Fouad Roumieh

Monday, June 8, 2015 5:21 AM
  • Thank you, Dave. That probably is what I was looking for. I get the impression that, instead of separate forums, forums are instead filtered.

For some reason I do not get notifications of replies like I used to so I did not see this reply sooner. Sorry.

I have since resolved my issue, thank you.

Sam Hobbs
    SimpleSamples.Info

Friday, June 12, 2015 6:24 AM
  • Good to hear, you're welcome.

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows]

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees , and confers no rights.

Friday, June 12, 2015 2:03 PM