Dell AIO 7740 RRS feed

• Question

• Our company has a the Dell AIO 7440, which came with Windows 8.1 Pro. We needed Windows 7 on it for a certain program to run correctly. Upon doing a fresh install of Windows 7 Pro 64Bit, the touch screen no longer works. I cannot seem to find anyone else with this issue and/or a driver/etc. to install to remedy this issue. All the windows updates are completed, as well as all the drivers from Dell website. When I search for Pen & Touch in Windows, nothing shows up.

If anyone has any suggestions I would be grateful.

Thanks!!

• Moved by Just Karl Friday, June 24, 2016 6:39 PM Looking for the correct forum.
    Thursday, June 23, 2016 7:46 PM

Answers

All replies

• Hello,

The TechNet Wiki Discussion Forum is a place for the TechNet Wiki Community to engage, question, organize, debate, help, influence and foster the TechNet Wiki content, platform and Community.

Please note that this forum exists to discuss TechNet Wiki as a technology/application.

As it's off-topic here, I am moving the question to the Where is the forum for... forum.

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Friday, June 24, 2016 6:38 PM
  • Hello,

I'd ask Dell.

You might also ask in the Windows 7 IT Pro forums:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/windowsserver/en-US/home?category=w7itpro

Karl

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer.
    My Blog: Unlock PowerShell
    My Book: Windows PowerShell 2.0 Bible
    My E-mail: -join('6D73646E5F6B61726C406F75746C6F6F6B2E636F6D'-split'(?<=\G.{2})'|%{if($_){[char][int]"0x$_"}})

Friday, June 24, 2016 6:39 PM