Run-time error '-2147024770 (8007007e)': Automation error The specified module could not be found. RRS feed

• Question

• For to avoid titled error what can I do? Program is written in VB6. Which dll causes it and has to be replaced? By what steps can I assign or replace dll's in the VB6 IDE?
    Thanks in advance for any hint.
    Peter
    PS. The funny thing is, that the error does not happen when program is started under administrator rights.

subject: Run-time error '-2147024770 (8007007e)': Automation error The specified module could not be found.
    Sunday, September 24, 2017 8:06 AM

Answers

• thanks for hint but url is not accessable.

Peter

It is the correct url, I just clicked on it and was taken to the VB6 forum.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.
    VB Forums - moderator
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites

• Marked as answer by pkfode Wednesday, September 27, 2017 10:47 AM
    Wednesday, September 27, 2017 9:38 AM

All replies

• Hello,

In the event you missed it, when you started your question there was a notice that this forum is for VB.NET and not for VB6. With that you need to ask in a non Microsoft forum such as the following forum.

http://www.vbforums.com/forumdisplay.php?1-Visual-Basic-6-and-Earlier

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.
    VB Forums - moderator
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites

Sunday, September 24, 2017 10:04 AM

Peter

Monday, September 25, 2017 8:10 PM
  • Please provide correct URL. Thanks,

Peter

Tuesday, September 26, 2017 5:50 PM
  • Ask the question here...

http://www.vbforums.com/forumdisplay.php?1-Visual-Basic-6-and-Earlier

VB6 Programming Forum

Microsoft support VB6 programming (VB6 Support StatementVB6 Programming IDE Installer)

Wednesday, September 27, 2017 3:06 AM

Peter

It is the correct url, I just clicked on it and was taken to the VB6 forum.

VB Forums - moderator

• Marked as answer by pkfode Wednesday, September 27, 2017 10:47 AM
    Wednesday, September 27, 2017 9:38 AM