none
Is there anyone who succeed to make SORA communicate with Intel Network adapter? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello!

I tried to make SORA communicate with commercial LAN card.

I succeed to make SORA communicate with broadcom Network adapter, but I still can't communicate with Intel Network adapter.

Analyzing with AirPcap(WireShark), I figured out that SORA can accept a packet from Intel Network adapter, but Intel Network adapter cannot accept a packet from SORA.

Do You Know why?

Is there anyone who succeed to communicate with Intel Network adapter?

Thanks.

Friday, September 23, 2011 4:50 AM

All replies

• I have the same puzzle

Monday, September 26, 2011 2:58 AM
  • I have same problem in communication one SORA device and proxim wireless card.  The OS of laptop where proxim wireless card is implemented is ubuntu. when I check in wireshark, SORA receives "ping" message from proxim card and respond by sending reply packet. However, proxim wireless card cannot receive packet.

However, I succeed in communication between SORA and proxim wireless card in version 1.1. So, should I change something in

Wednesday, November 2, 2011 7:47 PM
  • Hi guys,

Looks the problem is on the TX part. Actually we do find out some problem in RAB firmware which could cause TX failure when it works with OFDM PHY. The good news is that we have found a way to solve the problem. And we are going to release RAB firmware version 1.5 soon, please wait for several days.

By the way, did you try 802.11b? 802.11b should not be affected by the problem.

-Jiansong

Friday, November 11, 2011 7:15 AM