none
How to reload Grid based on a new row in cell validation? RRS feed

• Question

• I need to clear and reload the grid when a user adds a new row after the cell validation has passed.

Since I'm in the grid cell validation of the same grid I want to clear and reload, what is the proper way of performing this?

btw, I'm using Telerik's radGridView, but the question probably holds if I were using the base .Net control.

~GoneToTheDogs

Friday, April 28, 2017 7:41 PM

All replies

• Hi GoneToTheDogs,

What do you mean by "grid" or "radGridView"?
    If it is "DataGridView", and it is bound to some data source, you don't have to clear and reload. When the data source is updated, DataGridView will reflect its result.

And I'd like to confirm:
    What do you mean by "clear" and "reload"? and Why do you want to clear and reload it?
    Sunday, April 30, 2017 3:13 AM
  • Hi GoneToTheDogs,

Since this forum is discussing and asking questions about the Visual Basic programming language, IDE, libraries, samples, and tools, and your issue is more related to Telerik's control.
    This link about Telerik's forum, please refer that:
    http://www.telerik.com/forums

Thank you for participating in the forum activities.

Best Regards,

Cherry Bu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, May 2, 2017 6:45 AM