No Notes Found error Dynamic CRM 2015 RRS feed

• Question

• I am having an issue with dynamic CRM 2015 version  7.0.1.129 on Premises , that when you select Notes on the social pane, it shows a glimps of the notes on the account/contact and then comes up with a message "No Notes Found". This is happening on IE and Chrome aswell as Firefox.
    Tuesday, April 5, 2016 3:24 PM

All replies

• Make sure that the user has at the very least read permission to the Note entity.
    Tuesday, April 5, 2016 3:36 PM
  • I dont think that this is due to permissions of the user because it works fine when there is 10-15 notes but when the number of notes exceed 20 it shows a glimpse for all the notes for a second and then comes up with a message "No Notes Found".
    Tuesday, April 5, 2016 3:42 PM
  • Are you applying any custom filter on the notes? Sounds like a script might be interfering with the rendering.
    Friday, April 15, 2016 8:21 PM
  • Hi Hussain,

Could you please try firing the below query through Advanced find for the Account which has 20+ Notes and which gives you the message No Notes found.

The above query will help you know, whether those Notes are actually still related to the very record.

HTH

Sam

Dynamics CRM MVP | Inogic | http://inogic.blogspot.com| news at inogic dot com

If this post answers your question, please click "Mark As Answer" on the post and "Mark as Helpful"

Saturday, April 16, 2016 6:50 AM
  • I am also facing the same issue in MS CRM2013  on premises.

I have added only 3 notes in incident entity record. Issue occurred when I refresh the record, the added notes disappear and shows no notes message.
    When i reopen the record then it shows the added notes. Also I need to click on header of "Notes" to show it back.

Monday, April 18, 2016 1:46 PM
  • Having exactly the same issue on CRM 2016 update 0.1, "No notes found" for notes added by different users, works fine in Chrome in IE comes with this message. also if you add a note manually rest of notes come back
    • Edited by Serge.L Monday, November 7, 2016 1:23 AM
    Monday, November 7, 2016 1:23 AM