Live Meeting bombs RRS feed

• Question

• Just installed a Standard Edition 2007 OCS and it sort of works :-(  Instant Messaging works, automated logins work, but Live Meetings fail.  I am able to schedule and join Live Meetings, but never the same session (Atendees always = 1).  In other words if I start a Live Meeting with Copmmunicator, the Live Meeting clients join seperate Live Meeting Sessions.  The same thing happens when I use a Meeting ID or Entry Code with live meeting.

When I run the server Validation tool it all passes except the Front-End Server Validation which fails on "Check two-party IM"  "Attempting to establish SIP dialog: Processing failed as one or more steps did not complete successfully" (Failure [0xC3FC200D] One or more errors were detected ).  Which is weird because Office Communicator seems to be working fine and Live Meeting is the problem.

My Demo/proof of concept OCS worked fine....the demo OCS was installed in a sandbox single tree, single domain AD environment.  The production AD OCS is installed in now is a resource domain and there is a Root AD domain above it....

Thursday, July 24, 2008 5:34 PM

All replies

• Could you explain exactly how you start the Live Meetings?

Are you escalating an IM Conversation with someone to Live Meeting?

Or Right Clicking a contact and Select Start Live Meeting

Or Schedule one from Outlook and join from the meeting request?

Friday, July 25, 2008 3:29 PM