MCTS Benfits at Golden Certified Program RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have MCTS Certification, How can i use it inorder to earn points for my company at golden certified program.

I accept invitation as mcp and my company earn just one point for my mcp certification.

Where is the points of the MCTS certification, how can i use it inorder to earn points for my company ?

Thnx,
    khalil

Tuesday, May 11, 2010 2:34 PM

Answers

• Hi,

Someone in your company is the partner program administrator, you should ask him for the partner ID of your company

Then go to the Partner website https://partner.microsoft.com/global/partner?countrycode=worldwide login with the same LiveID you use to
    log-in to the MCP site and associate yourself with your company. (You need the partner ID for this)

The rest is completly automatic, your company is credited for your current and all future certs you may achieve without any futher interaction on your part,
    as long you keep yourself associated with this partner account.

Rob.

• Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Friday, June 4, 2010 4:25 AM
    Tuesday, May 11, 2010 8:15 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Someone in your company is the partner program administrator, you should ask him for the partner ID of your company

Then go to the Partner website https://partner.microsoft.com/global/partner?countrycode=worldwide login with the same LiveID you use to
    log-in to the MCP site and associate yourself with your company. (You need the partner ID for this)

The rest is completly automatic, your company is credited for your current and all future certs you may achieve without any futher interaction on your part,
    as long you keep yourself associated with this partner account.

Rob.

• Marked as answer by Rubel Khan Friday, June 4, 2010 4:25 AM
    Tuesday, May 11, 2010 8:15 PM
  • Hi,

My administrator send me an invitation as mcp i did associate my mcp id with my company after this we look at our certified partner site,
    We just earned 1 point for my mcp.

I also have MCTS cert it doesn't seems that added any points.

What are the points that should i credit with my certs, and how can i know that the MCTS earned any points?

Thnx,
    khalil

Wednesday, May 12, 2010 5:53 AM
  • Hi,

Is there answer for my question that i asked above ?

Thnx,
    khalil

Friday, May 14, 2010 2:41 PM