help me RRS feed

• Question

• when i open my computer, it appears this message ''unable to start the dolby audio driver. please restart the computer or reinstall the driver if the problem persits''. is reason why i couldn't open window media player? because when i open music or something like that by WMP it can't open. what should i do now?
    • Moved by Mr. Wharty Wednesday, February 27, 2013 9:52 PM Not a Training and Certification question
    Tuesday, February 26, 2013 3:34 PM

Answers

• Selena - this forum is for questions pertaining to Microsoft Certifications.  I'd suggest that you first contact your computers manufacturer as this driver sounds like it's specific to that manufacturer.
    Tuesday, February 26, 2013 4:47 PM

All replies

• when i open my computer, it appears this message ''unable to start the dolby audio driver. please restart the computer or reinstall the driver if the problem persits''. is reason why i couldn't open window media player? because when i open music or something like that by WMP it can't open. what should i do now?
    Tuesday, February 26, 2013 3:29 PM
  • Selena - this forum is for questions pertaining to Microsoft Certifications.  I'd suggest that you first contact your computers manufacturer as this driver sounds like it's specific to that manufacturer.
    Tuesday, February 26, 2013 4:47 PM
  • Hi,

Salena, This is not specific for your required solution.

This is a training & Certification forum. Try to use your required forum.

Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, or Mark As Answer | MCSD , MCP

Tuesday, February 26, 2013 5:39 PM
  • Thanks for posting on the MSDN forums.

This is a Microsoft Training and Certification forum and unfortunately it does not deal with issues raised in your question.  Given this, your question will be moved to the Off-topic forum.

When you see answers and helpful posts, please click Vote As Helpful, Propose As Answer, and/or Mark As Answer

Jeff Wharton
    MSysDev (C.Sturt), MDbDsgnMgt (C.Sturt), MCT, MCPD, MCSD, MCITP, MCDBA
    Blog: Mr. Wharty's Ramblings
    Twitter: @Mr_Wharty
    MC ID: Microsoft Transcript

Wednesday, February 27, 2013 9:52 PM