none
This web page has a spelling mistake.

Question

• https://blogs.technet.microsoft.com/canitpro/2015/09/21/step-by-step-setup-and-installation-of-windows-server-containers/ 

The part which reads "

Setup/Installation

Currently there are 3 ways that containers and be utilized."

Should probably read:

Setup/Installation

Currently there are 3 ways that containers can be utilized."

No criticism intended. I used to do SOx documentation so I know that documentation can be challenging at times. On the plus side there are very few mistakes on the Microsoft sites.

Old Windows User

Tuesday, March 07, 2017 12:32 AM

Answers

• I made two attempts to add a comment about the misspelling to the blog post, but they didn't seem to be accepted. Perhaps comments are not allowed on such an old post.

I don't believe there is anything else that can be done, other than emailing the author directly. I could not find an address for the author, who now seems to be a Microsoft employee.

Richard Mueller - MVP Enterprise Mobility (Identity and Access)

Tuesday, March 07, 2017 5:19 PM

All replies

• Blog posts are not really documentation like kb or library articles. The only feedback mechanism I know of is to add a comment. Anyone authenticated to TechNet can comment on the blog post. It would be up to the author to correct the post.

Tuesday, March 07, 2017 3:23 AM
  • I made two attempts to add a comment about the misspelling to the blog post, but they didn't seem to be accepted. Perhaps comments are not allowed on such an old post.

I don't believe there is anything else that can be done, other than emailing the author directly. I could not find an address for the author, who now seems to be a Microsoft employee.

Tuesday, March 07, 2017 5:19 PM