none
points for whitepaper? RRS feed

• Question

•  

I uploaded one my whitepaper on 15th and even got the rating more than the minimum...but i dint get any points yet... wat should i do for tat?
    Thursday, September 20, 2007 1:34 PM

All replies

• You will get the points next month. This is not real time event.
    Thursday, September 20, 2007 6:04 PM
  • a whitepaper 5 You earn points for up to 5 white papers downloading per month.      Online real time
    Submitting an article/white paper, getting ratings on it 75  You could submit your article/white paper (up to 3 article/white paper per month) which would be available for other members to rate, you would get points when the other members of the contest rate your article (atleast 5 members need to rate for you to get the points, these 5 members need to be different from you!).You can submit  maximum three article/white paper in a month.      End of the month
    Rating the whitepapers/articles 5 You would get points for rating any article/white paper. These points would be available only when your rating matches with the average rating for that article (from minimum 5 ratings that are provided for the article). As a member you could rate one article/white paper only once      End of the month

Friday, September 21, 2007 8:54 AM