product key RRS feed

• Question

• why on only some sites am i asked for my p/k,i rang &complaind,got another no <deleted> still dont work,im not going to enter 25 digits[nor should i have to] everytime your program demands it|
    • Edited by Darin Smith MS Wednesday, August 31, 2011 8:03 PM Deleted Profanity
    Wednesday, August 24, 2011 1:01 PM

Answers

• "bobontheborder" wrote in message news:22087b9f-243e-48b8-8235-5debbadbd6b7...
    why on only some sites am i asked for my p/k,i rang &complaind,got another no shit still dont work,im not going to enter 25 digits[nor should i have to] everytime your program demands it|

You are NEVER asked for your product Key by legitimate sites – the ONLY time you are asked for it is if you need to activate the installation.

If you are having problems with sites which require validation, and are then being redirected to the non-genuine pages, then your system has a problem.

To properly analyse and solve problems with Activation and Validation, we need to see a full copy of the report produced by the MGADiag tool (download and save to desktop - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 )
    Once saved, run the tool.
    Click on the Continue button, which will produce the report.
    To copy the report to your response, click on the Copy button in the tool (ignore any error messages at this point), and then paste (using either r-click/Paste, or Ctrl+V ) into your response.
    - IN YOUR OWN THREAD, please

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Wednesday, August 31, 2011 8:04 PM
    Wednesday, August 24, 2011 1:52 PM

All replies

• "bobontheborder" wrote in message news:22087b9f-243e-48b8-8235-5debbadbd6b7...
    why on only some sites am i asked for my p/k,i rang &complaind,got another no shit still dont work,im not going to enter 25 digits[nor should i have to] everytime your program demands it|

You are NEVER asked for your product Key by legitimate sites – the ONLY time you are asked for it is if you need to activate the installation.

If you are having problems with sites which require validation, and are then being redirected to the non-genuine pages, then your system has a problem.

To properly analyse and solve problems with Activation and Validation, we need to see a full copy of the report produced by the MGADiag tool (download and save to desktop - http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?linkid=52012 )
    Once saved, run the tool.
    Click on the Continue button, which will produce the report.
    To copy the report to your response, click on the Copy button in the tool (ignore any error messages at this point), and then paste (using either r-click/Paste, or Ctrl+V ) into your response.
    - IN YOUR OWN THREAD, please

Noel Paton | Nil Carborundum Illegitemi | CrashFixPC | The Three-toed Sloth
    • Marked as answer by Darin Smith MS Wednesday, August 31, 2011 8:04 PM
    Wednesday, August 24, 2011 1:52 PM
  • No reply from the Original Poster.

Issue is assumed to be resolved.

Darin MS
    Wednesday, August 31, 2011 8:04 PM