none
Unsubscribe from MSDN blogs RRS feed

• Question

• I am subscribed from my e-mail address to some MSDN blogs and I keep getting mails from noreply@blogs.msdn.com to my inbox and in mail To section stands: to undisclosed recipients. I would like to unsubscribe from all blogs on MSDN and I would like to delete any account on Microsoft pages which is associated with my e-mail address. Can You help me and advice me how to do that, because I don't see any Unsubscribe option anywhere on blogs.msdn.com. How do I do that?
    Thank you in advance!
    • Moved by Mike Kinsman Thursday, April 19, 2012 1:42 PM off topic (From:MSDN Subscriptions Feedback)
    Thursday, April 19, 2012 12:29 PM

All replies

• V1rtu4L, did you try the "Settings" link in the upper right after you're signed in to the MSDN Blogs site?

Unfortunately your post is off topic here, in the MSDN Subscriptions feedback forum, because it is not feedback regarding the MSDN Subscription.

If you’re not sure where to post your question, you can try the “Where is the forum for…?” forum at: http://social.msdn.microsoft.com/forums/en-us/whatforum/

Moving your post to the off topic forum.

Thanks, Mike

MSDN and TechNet Subscriptions Support
    Read the Subscriptions Blog!

Thursday, April 19, 2012 1:41 PM
  • I got exactly the same problem, but there is no corresponding entry in my "Settings" page. :(

Does anyone have an idea?

Wednesday, November 6, 2013 1:56 PM