none
System administrator

Question

• Please I have some old certifications but when i transferred my account to vue i did not find this certifications in my Transcript so i need help to reload my old certifications 
    Monday, January 11, 2016 9:42 PM

Answers

• This would require some clarification. You don't "transfer" your account to VUE, you simply have two separate accounts, one at Prometric and one at VUE. Each of them keeps a history of the exams that you took with that provider. Each of them should have sent your passed exams to Microsoft, where you have a third account that keeps a list of your certifications (where a certification might have been obtained by combining some exams taken at one provider and some exams at the other provider).

So the right place to go to find the certifications in your Transcript is not VUE (or Prometric), but Microsoft. If you log-in to the MCP site using your LiveID, you should be able to download your Transcript containing all of your certifications, regardless of whether you took the exams with Prometric or VUE.

If your Microsoft Transcript fails to show one or more of your certifications, then an error of some kind must have happened during the process. In this case, you should call the Regional Service Center (RSC) and explain the situation so that they can proceed to fix it.

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 7:11 AM

All replies

• This would require some clarification. You don't "transfer" your account to VUE, you simply have two separate accounts, one at Prometric and one at VUE. Each of them keeps a history of the exams that you took with that provider. Each of them should have sent your passed exams to Microsoft, where you have a third account that keeps a list of your certifications (where a certification might have been obtained by combining some exams taken at one provider and some exams at the other provider).

So the right place to go to find the certifications in your Transcript is not VUE (or Prometric), but Microsoft. If you log-in to the MCP site using your LiveID, you should be able to download your Transcript containing all of your certifications, regardless of whether you took the exams with Prometric or VUE.

If your Microsoft Transcript fails to show one or more of your certifications, then an error of some kind must have happened during the process. In this case, you should call the Regional Service Center (RSC) and explain the situation so that they can proceed to fix it.

Tuesday, January 12, 2016 7:11 AM
  • Thank you for your support, kindly noted that i access my account through "mcp.mocrosoft.com" not through Prometric or VUE and i registered by only one Microsoft account on Prometric and VUE.
    Wednesday, January 13, 2016 7:20 AM