microcontroller using bluetooth module send data to window mobile via serial port (bluetooth wireless) RRS feed

• Question

• hi, 

currently i did my FYP project that using vb.net, window mobile 6 professional, bluetooth module and PIC (microcontroller).

i am blur in my direction  is correct or not, so i hope somebody can advice me.

my project scenario is like this:

1. i connect a external Bluetooth module with a PIC (microcontroller)

2. the external Bluetooth  module is control by the PIC.

3. first i need to pair the external bluetooth module with window mobile 6 professional

4. after pairing, i need to pair the serial port with the external bluetooth module.

5. i wish to send data from PIC to window mobile 6 via the bluetooth connection/serial port (sending in wireless, no wire connection).

6. the window mobile 6 professional can received the data and display in test box.

my question:

1. i am blur in "i need to pair with bluetooth device"? or "need to pair with serial port"? or "need to pair in both"? only i can get the data from external bluetooth module and control by PIC

2. how should the correct work flow? my step in correct sequence? 

3. can provide me any link that related to this kind of work? 

i hope i can study it, and get idea from there.

kindly advice, thanks in advance

cheekang

• Moved by Jesse Jiang Monday, March 19, 2012 5:19 AM (From:Windows Mobile Development)
    Monday, March 12, 2012 3:19 AM

All replies

• Hello,

I think your issue should be raised in the Answers.Windows mobile. I believe they will know more information of this issue than us, and I will move this one to off-topic, Please open a new thread in that forum.

Thanks for your understanding,

Best regards,
    Jesse

Jesse Jiang [MSFT]
    MSDN Community Support | Feedback to us

Tuesday, March 13, 2012 5:38 AM