Forum Result Will change The Ranking ?? RRS feed

• Question

• The forum results are going to change the Current Rankings Drastically . I think the Rank will go up down according to the leaders of the forums .
    Friday, May 11, 2007 4:38 AM

Answers

• ya for me the forum column is showing null . I hope to get update at the end of this month..it ill make a huge change ..
    Saturday, May 12, 2007 6:46 AM
  • The points for the forum activities will be updated at the end of the month. So, you have to do activities during the whole month, and all activities that you do will be logged by the admins. Thus at the end of the month, if you satisfy the following criteria, then you will be awarded opints for the forum activities accordingly.

Registration in Forums 50 You get points on registration in the forums (only once)
    You would need to register in forums through this site...

End of the month
    Participation in Forums (Posts, replies,responses)
    1st 10 in Forums (posts, replies,responses) 1000 You earn points on the basis of a total number of posts, replies and responses every month. To get these points you need to be in the first 10 in the forums (amongst members) every month (with a minimum of: 20 posts, 15 replies, 15 responses in a month)   End of the month
    From 11th to 100 in Forums (posts, replies, responses) 250 You earn points on the basis of a total number of posts, replies and responses every month. To get these points you need to be amongst 11th to 100th in the forums (amongst members) every month (with a minimum of: 20 posts, 15 replies, 15 responses in a month)      End of the month

Saturday, May 12, 2007 8:21 AM
  • Also the Final Results of the Imagins cup and Academic projects will change the Rankings ....

Regards
    MohaN
    Sunday, May 20, 2007 5:58 AM
  • Yes the results for the IC and MSAPP is what that makes me feel afraid thati would loose my  rank Smile

But i wont be much unhappy, as the one who deserves to win, will win Smile
    Sunday, May 20, 2007 6:55 AM
  • You to deserve man !!!!

Sunday, May 20, 2007 9:18 AM

All replies

• already changed have a luk.
    Friday, May 11, 2007 11:05 AM
  • ya for me the forum column is showing null . I hope to get update at the end of this month..it ill make a huge change ..
    Saturday, May 12, 2007 6:46 AM
  • can anyone plz tell me when it will be updated ...
    Saturday, May 12, 2007 7:01 AM
  • ya thats obvious... do doubt in that...
    Saturday, May 12, 2007 7:13 AM
  • it will be updated every month end...
    Saturday, May 12, 2007 8:18 AM
  • The points for the forum activities will be updated at the end of the month. So, you have to do activities during the whole month, and all activities that you do will be logged by the admins. Thus at the end of the month, if you satisfy the following criteria, then you will be awarded opints for the forum activities accordingly.

Registration in Forums 50 You get points on registration in the forums (only once)
    You would need to register in forums through this site...

End of the month
    Participation in Forums (Posts, replies,responses)
    1st 10 in Forums (posts, replies,responses) 1000 You earn points on the basis of a total number of posts, replies and responses every month. To get these points you need to be in the first 10 in the forums (amongst members) every month (with a minimum of: 20 posts, 15 replies, 15 responses in a month)   End of the month
    From 11th to 100 in Forums (posts, replies, responses) 250 You earn points on the basis of a total number of posts, replies and responses every month. To get these points you need to be amongst 11th to 100th in the forums (amongst members) every month (with a minimum of: 20 posts, 15 replies, 15 responses in a month)      End of the month

Saturday, May 12, 2007 8:21 AM
  • Forums are one of the biggest source of points.. so they do make a lot of changes in the rank structure....
    Tuesday, May 15, 2007 9:14 AM
  • I agree with you Varun.
    Tuesday, May 15, 2007 10:25 AM
  • Also the Final Results of the Imagins cup and Academic projects will change the Rankings ....

Regards
    MohaN
    Sunday, May 20, 2007 5:58 AM
  • Yes the results for the IC and MSAPP is what that makes me feel afraid thati would loose my  rank Smile

But i wont be much unhappy, as the one who deserves to win, will win Smile
    Sunday, May 20, 2007 6:55 AM
  • You to deserve man !!!!

Sunday, May 20, 2007 9:18 AM
  • Thanks my friend.
    Sunday, May 20, 2007 10:50 AM
  • hope for the best...............
    Sunday, May 20, 2007 12:24 PM
  • By the way, how do we know our position in the forum? Any ideas?
    Sunday, May 20, 2007 1:16 PM
  • By the way, castlover please change your display name to the one mentioned in the student rockstars user profile page. Otherwise the admins cant keep track of your activity in the forums....
    Sunday, May 20, 2007 1:18 PM
  •  sri_vidya_mic wrote:
    can anyone plz tell me when it will be updated ...

The points for forum will be updated at the end of every month...

Sunday, May 20, 2007 5:22 PM