OCS 2007 R2 Audio Conferencing issue RRS feed

• Question

• Hello,
    I have an OCS 2007 R2 Lab setup with 1 FE pool 1 Edge and 1 mediation server (with CWA collocated on the Pool, i know it is not supported... but this is a lab). I have PSTN connection with SIPX <-> TRIXBOX <-> SIP provider. Everything is working fine except one issue we can't seem to solve.
    When a user makes a phone call from communicator to an external PSTN Number then during the conversation tries to escalate the Phone call to a conference call with a third person (PSTN or OCS User) the call is simply disconnected for everybody.
    If we restart all the Services on the FE Pool and try to escalate a call to a conference call it works for the first time then if we try again it fails all the time.
    However if the OC user starts by clicking on the Meet Now and then inviting by phone other users (or PSTN users) it works perfectly.
    One other issue we have is that OC User can not place a PSTN call on hold when he is 1 to 1 conversation but if he is in a conference he can.
    I would greatly appreciate any help for this because at this point we are considering to completly rebuild the lab which is time consuming.

Regards,

Rony Z
    Wednesday, April 8, 2009 10:45 AM