Off topic: Spam protection gone too far RRS feed

• General discussion

• Since I can't seem to find any address or phone number to put this to, I thought maybe if I put it here someone of authority would  see it.

Am I the only one that is really having issues with the spam protection lockdowns?  I use a smartphone for a lot of my mailing, and everytime the spam protection ("log on and type these characters...") pops up, I lose my connectivity to my mail and I have to wait until I get to a computer to log on since I can't do so from my phone.  My job has me on the road and away from a pc or even my laptop for large chuncks of my day.  It could be several hours or even a day before I can get to my computer to log on and reacitvate.  I PAY for hotmail service, specifically so I could use it on my mobile.  This has now happened 3 times in the last 4 weeks. Yahoo doesn't put their paid members through this huge hassle.  If something doesn't change soon, I can guarantee you that I will take my business elsewhere.  I don't want to, as I am happy with the features and function of hotmail, but it's incredibly frustrating to me.

Thanks

Eric

Sunday, October 7, 2007 12:50 PM

All replies