Unable to Export to Excel from CRM RRS feed

• Question

• I am currently unable to export any views to Excel from CRM (static or dynamic). I am attempting to do this from a new machine with a fresh installation of IE7.

Originally the problem was; I would click export, choose the type of export and then would be prompted by IE to Open or Save. When I clicked either option, nothing would happen.

Since then, I've disabled some add-ons, reinstalled IE7 and now I only get "error on page" in my IE status bar when I click export. I'm no longer even seeing the prompts to choose report or save/open.

This doesn't appear to be a CRM issue because non of my co-workers have this problem. Apparently it's something to do with the configuration of my machine.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Monday, May 12, 2008 11:16 PM

Answers

• Try to reset IE7 to the default settings[Internet Options -> Advanced], and then add the CRM url into the local intranet site, disable the popup blocker.

Jim

Tuesday, May 13, 2008 8:27 AM

All replies

• Try to reset IE7 to the default settings[Internet Options -> Advanced], and then add the CRM url into the local intranet site, disable the popup blocker.

Jim

Tuesday, May 13, 2008 8:27 AM
  • yeah check your IE7 configurations

Regards,

Imran

Tuesday, May 13, 2008 8:40 AM