CRM 4.0 outlook client is not get configured RRS feed

• Question

• Hi All,

I have CRM 4.0 configured on Windows 2003 and it was working perfect on Web client and Outlook client. Recently i configured it for SSL access and after that Web client is working fine but out client is not get configured. It was giving error as below.

"The underlying connection was closed. Could not established trust relationship for the SSL/TSL channel."

and

"Mandatory update for Microsoft Dynamic CRM could not be applied successfully. Try running the application again."

Has any one experienced this.

Thanks

vaibhav
    Monday, June 1, 2009 5:26 PM

All replies

• Is your SSL certificate valid?  ie. When you access the site via IE, do you get any type of certificate error messages?  If you are, then the plugin will have trouble accessing the web services.  Also, have you re-run the configuration for the plugin afterwards?
    Matt, MVP - Dynamics CRM
    Monday, June 1, 2009 7:43 PM
  • yes the certificate is valid and not getting any error via IE. I have not installed IFD on my server. Will it cause a problem? I did re run too but not worth.

vaibhav
    Monday, June 1, 2009 8:09 PM
  • Earlier its working for every one (before SSL) and now its stop working for everyone, hence i am in firefighting situation.

Can anyone suggest me the remedy. Immediate suppose will be appreciated.

Thanks

vaibhav
    Monday, June 1, 2009 8:16 PM