none
We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found RRS feed

• Question

• All most all the links having details regarding MS exams directed to 

We are sorry, the page you requested cannot be found.
    The URL may be misspelled or the page you're looking for is no longer available.

www.microsoft.com/learning/en-us/exam-70-417.aspx

for example if you click on above link it is directed to page not found.

What is the new url of exam details page.. All the search engines direct me to dummy result of page not found. 

Friday, May 9, 2014 12:40 AM

Answers

• The whole site is down, not just the exam details pages. If you navigate to the "entry point" www.microsoft.com/learning , you will get the yellow screen of death from ASP.NET: "Server Error in '/learning' Application."

EDIT: I just tried it out again using Chrome instead of Internet Explorer, and the page came out perfectly well (both the exam page and the root page). I then went back to IE and it was also working. I closed both browsers, opened back IE, tried again, and got the error. Used Chrome again, and the error was fixed. Curious and more curious.

Friday, May 9, 2014 5:36 AM

All replies

• The whole site is down, not just the exam details pages. If you navigate to the "entry point" www.microsoft.com/learning , you will get the yellow screen of death from ASP.NET: "Server Error in '/learning' Application."

EDIT: I just tried it out again using Chrome instead of Internet Explorer, and the page came out perfectly well (both the exam page and the root page). I then went back to IE and it was also working. I closed both browsers, opened back IE, tried again, and got the error. Used Chrome again, and the error was fixed. Curious and more curious.

Friday, May 9, 2014 5:36 AM
  • Thanks for the tips.. I've never thought this could be a browser issue.  It's working in IE latest  not in other browsers.. It's pathetic they don't check browser compatibility any more .. 

Friday, May 9, 2014 6:10 AM
  • It is happening to me now, getting exact same message, tried with Chrome, Firefox still same. I hope someone answer
    Wednesday, January 6, 2016 6:06 PM

I think this happens when Microsoft are doing some changes. Today I can't access many microsoft pages. I can't even log in to MCP and I can't download many windows updates on IE and Chrome.
    Tuesday, January 12, 2016 6:38 PM
  • But of course they never tell anyone on the site at Pearson VUE, do they.  They leave it to us to guess.  
    Monday, February 19, 2018 6:35 PM