Image Recognition RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,
    I am working on a project that requires me to obtain video from ordinary camera (mainly human face) and display it on the screen. This part is easy and I have tested it out. I can also get a still image from the same video source and display it on the screen
    The difficult part for me is that the project also requires to identify eye regions of the still image and possibly find the center of the eyes.
    I want to do it C#. However, I have not found any libraries or SDKs that would help me do my assignement. Can someone knowledgeable here point me into the right direction?
    TIA.
    Monday, October 12, 2009 5:15 PM

Answers

• I guess Microsoft is not known for programmable image processing software. Try a general computer graphics newsgroup.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Tuesday, October 13, 2009 12:25 AM

All replies

• I guess Microsoft is not known for programmable image processing software. Try a general computer graphics newsgroup.

The following is signature, not part of post
    Please mark the post answered your question as the answer, and mark other helpful posts as helpful.
    Visual C++ MVP
    Tuesday, October 13, 2009 12:25 AM
  • Sheng,
    Thanks for your hint. However, I am a bit uncertain if I should wait for someone else to confirm your statement or take your words as final. This is just because you used the words "I guess...".
    Tuesday, October 13, 2009 4:18 PM