none
Windows 10 Enterprise E3 from Office 365 admin portal add subscription RRS feed

• Question

• Does that include access to Azure Windows Desktop VMs? How can I distinguish whether a Windows 10 Enterprise E3 is local only or has cloud VM access rights?

Secondly, does it include inherited activation? Or if one of the 5 device quota can be used in a VM?

Additional info: I originally posted at https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/221fbc00-8d08-4d16-b68f-92745115aedf/windows-10-enterprise-e3-from-office-365-admin-portal-add-subscription?forum=win10itprosetup but being asked to post in Office forums.
    • Edited by Kwong Hei Tsang Thursday, November 1, 2018 1:44 PM as additional info
    • Moved by woshixiaobai Friday, November 2, 2018 3:10 AM This issue is not related to MS Teams
    Thursday, November 1, 2018 1:44 PM

All replies

• Hi Kwong Hei Tsang,

Our forum focus on a software called MS Teams, based on your description, this issue was related to Windows 10 Enterprise E3, we do not support this issue.
    In addition, I found a similar case in the Answers Forum, you could do some references.

Thanks for your understanding. 

Best Regards,
    Evan Jiang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn more. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about Microsoft Teams.

Friday, November 2, 2018 3:09 AM