How to create E-mail Activity, If there is an Untracked Incoming E-mail through mailbox in CRM 2013? RRS feed

• Question

• Dear All,

I'm using MS CRM 2013 Mailbox feature. I need a solution for the below scenario.

I've created a Queue called "CM" and the e-mail id of that queue is "test@email.com", The e-mail id of the queue is configured with the exchange mailbox server side synchronization. Now when a customer sends an e-mail to "test@email.com" it is received in the actual webmail and the CRM is not creating it as a received e-mail activity through the mailbox server side synchronization.

For example if we compose an email to the customer from CRM interface, it is delivering e-mail to the customer contact through mailbox server side sync and once the customer reply backs to the same e-mail, the incoming e-mail is Automatically created as an received e-mail activity in CRM. Now the question is..  How to create an e-mail activity of an untracked receiving e-mail directly from the customer in CRM 2013.

Kindly help me out in this. Thanks in Advance..!

With Regards,

Ram

Wednesday, December 25, 2013 11:29 AM