Odata question RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I am looking at rewriting a quote module into HTML and javascript, we don't have the silverlight source code, currently I have a dropdown that is to be populated with products from upto three seperate pricelists ( these would need to be grouped and sorted ascending).  When a product is selected from the dropdown the price of the product is displayed (as there are upto three price lists this price is from the first pricelist that contains the product(the pricelists are in an order 1, 2, 3 but this can be altered around so that pricelist 3 could be pricelist 1 for the next selected product)).

Now I have written and odata query to pull the pricelist info - I intend calling this upto 3 times depending on how many pricelists there are, I now want to be able to bring these 3 pricelists together into a localised client side datastore - is this possible an dis this the correct way to do this?

I would then want to query this datastore to retrieve a unique list of product names to populate a dropdown, then once a product is selected in the dropdown I would query the datastore for the the product and look to retrieve the first price from the pricelists in the current order they are laid out.

Hope all the above makes sense?

So any advice on how to do the above or pointers in the right direction would be appreciated, am really new to the html and javascript side of things - tend to flit in and out as required at work.

regards,

Matt

Thursday, April 9, 2015 9:09 AM