none
Some new features wanted…… RRS feed

• General discussion

• Hi all:)

I'm an MVP man helping others,and at the end of every month I'll calculate how many threads are answered by me and how many threads are marked as answers according to my given answers…… As a result to report to MVP for Microsoft as an MVP's certification……I have to count page by page……Very huge work……:(

I'd like you MSFT or MSDN programmers to add some additional functions for MSDN:

1)How many answers are answered by someone?

2)How many answers are marked as "Answer" for someone?

3)How many threads does someone send per month or a period of certain time(maybe can find through a DateTime picker……)

All in all,I think this can not only benefit us but other communicators as well in order to know how much progress they've made……

Many thanks!Welcome better ideas or options!Reguards!

QQ我:讨论(Talk)
    下载MSDN桌面工具(Vista,Win7)
    我的博客园
    慈善点击,点击此处

Saturday, April 28, 2012 9:29 AM

All replies

• Check this feature request Wiki:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/4703.feature-requests-for-technet-and-msdn-profiles-and-social-platform-tools.aspx

If you don't see what you want, you can add. At present, we see the following forum statisics on our Profile page:

1. Answers contributed (our replies marked as answers)
    2. Helpful posts contributed
    3. Total replies

In addition, I'd like to see:

1. Proposed answers we contributed that were later marked as answers (count toward Proposed Answerer achievements)
    2. Answers we marked (count toward Curator achievements)
    3. Proposed answers we marked
    4. Helpful posts we marked

I added the request for Curator statistics to the Wiki in the Profile section on 2011/12/02. Someone else added statistics on 2012/02/11.

As far as statistics for MVP consideration, I've decided to take a snapshot of my statistics at the end of the year so I can report how many points, replies, and answers I contributed when asked next year. I am renewed April 1, and early each year I'm asked to report statistics for the previous calendar year (among other contributions to the communities).

Richard Mueller - MVP Directory Services

Saturday, April 28, 2012 3:47 PM
  • Many thanks Richard for supporting me!And hope MS can know about that……

QQ我:讨论(Talk)
    下载MSDN桌面工具(Vista,Win7)
    我的博客园
    慈善点击,点击此处

Sunday, April 29, 2012 12:17 AM