How to view records that i have assigned to users in CRM 2013 RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have assigned an opportunity to other user. Can anyone tell me how to view that record I have assigned to other?

Wednesday, January 14, 2015 7:25 AM

All replies

• Hi,

You need to have a security role(BU Level, if the assigned user is of same BU) to view the records of others(since the record is owned by other user) now.

Next time you can share the record to you first then you can assign it to other user. So that it will be visible to u also. TO avoid manual sharing you can write plugin which automatically shares when record is assigned other user.

Regards,

Rekha.J

Regards, Rekha.J

• Edited by Rekha J Wednesday, January 14, 2015 8:55 AM
    Wednesday, January 14, 2015 8:53 AM
  • Off the shelf I don't think there is any machnism in CRM which can tell you exactly.

1. You can create a view where opporunity was created by you and is not owned by you. This view will have limitation for example if some opportunity is create by other use and assigned to you. You later assign this opportunity to another user.

2. A better way to meeting this requirement would be add a lookup field say Previous Owner. Create a plugin or Javscript to populate previous owner file when ever a record is assigned.

Regards Faisal

Wednesday, January 14, 2015 10:18 AM