Youtube videos not loading properly in Edge RRS feed

• Question

• I'm having a problem watching YouTube videos in Edge. When I open YouTube and select a video to watch it plays fine, but went I select a video for the list on the right all I get is the videos audio. If I refresh the page the video plays normally again.

After looking online for possible fixes (none of which worked) I decided to reset my PC with the hopes that it would fix the problem. After the reset the problem was fixed however once I turned on developers mode to download Bash on Ubuntu on Windows, the problem started again.

I'm currently running the Window 10 Home version 1607, OS build 14393.351.

Also this issue seems to be only related to Edge as I can play videos in both Chrome and IE.

• Moved by Mattew Wu Thursday, November 3, 2016 1:54 AM
    Wednesday, November 2, 2016 3:28 PM

All replies

• Hello Richard,

This forum is used to discuss about Dev Center account issue, please ask your question at answers forum in order to receive better assistance.

Thanks for your understanding.

Best regards,

Mattew Wu

MSDN Community Support
    Please remember to click "Mark as Answer" the responses that resolved your issue, and to click "Unmark as Answer" if not. This can be beneficial to other community members reading this thread. If you have any compliments or complaints to MSDN Support, feel free to contact MSDNFSF@microsoft.com.

Thursday, November 3, 2016 1:45 AM
  • I'd ask them over here.

https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/youtube

Regards, Dave Patrick ....
    Microsoft Certified Professional
    Microsoft MVP [Windows Server] Datacenter Management

Disclaimer: This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights.

Thursday, November 3, 2016 2:02 AM