none
LOGIN ISSUE ( NO Password reset sent) RRS feed

• Question

• Ive been having this same issue for months now. It is maddening at this point. I went quite some time without using it and forgot my password and ive tried hundreds of times to get it back.  It was at one point linked to my facebook then i went a year without facebook to come back to this mess. My account on instagram is still open to the public just sitting there and i can do anything about it.  I dont want to lose it. 

It says nearly everytime that a password reset email has been send and ive searched everywhere. hundreds of time literally. I spoke with my hotmail support which is probably the only good thing that happened because intagram with drive you to insanity and spit in your face sending you through the rediculous help center where my issue is not mentioned one bit.  My email provider spend some time trying to help me solve the issue why i was not recieving it from instagram and finally without any result settle on the sole fact that it is on instagrams end of it.  Ive wasted hours upon hours trying to figure this out and its left me literally ill over it.  This is my last ditch effort that one of you people could help me.  

I am really frustrated with this beyond words and almost ashamed and mad at myself for letting it have this affect on my life.   I would be so grateful if anyone could help me with this.   This is my last shot and I dont want to be completely defeated and perhaps walk away from it forever as I wind up and soccer kick my desktop into the fireplace.  It doesnt deserve it.   Any help would me immensely appreciated.  Help a brotha out.  thanks.  Tony.    IG tonystraiton

Thursday, November 1, 2018 9:08 AM

All replies

• Hello,

Sorry to hear about this and sounds like you have taken all steps possible but this forum is for programming with VB.NET. With that I'm moving this to an off-topic forum.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help, this will help others who are looking for solutions to the same or similar problem. Contact via my Twitter (Karen Payne) or Facebook (Karen Payne) via my MSDN profile but will not answer coding question on either.
    VB Forums - moderator
    profile for Karen Payne on Stack Exchange, a network of free, community-driven Q&A sites

Thursday, November 1, 2018 1:15 PM