none
Editor Issues RRS feed

• General discussion

• 1. Editing an existing Post. There 'should' be validation on the 'Edit Reason' to constrain to alphabetical characters only. I can enter four meaningless characters, and they will display (see below). However, if I enter ASCII(255) four times -which displays 'hard' blanks, it is accepted and there is no 'Edit Reason' to display. (I've done that twice in this post... Three 'Edits' total -no 'Reason for two of them.)

2. When entering a 'New Thread', if I 'accidentally' click on another thread (visable in the "Thread Listing in the background), I completely lose whatever was in the current editor window. Seems like a 'Cancel: Yes/No' would be the minimum action -not a complete loss of the current work.

3. When 'Editing' my own post, with no Replies, I do not have a Option to DELETE the post. [Edit] is the only choice on the 'Edit' dropdown.

You may be only one person in the world, but you may also be the world to one person.
    Tuesday, February 19, 2008 4:12 PM

All replies

• Thank you for your feedback and comments! This information you have reported has been logged and passed on to the product team. We appreciate your continued support!
    Thursday, February 21, 2008 7:38 AM
  • Arnie Rowland said:

3. When 'Editing' my own post, with no Replies, I do not have a Option to DELETE the post. [Edit] is the only choice on the 'Edit' dropdown.

If you create a new thread and there are no replies. You can delete the thread. Put it's in the "Options" menu not the Pos edit menu to "Delete Thread".

But once a reply has been added the thread starter can no longer delete the thread.
    Sam Jarawan STO Forums Senior Development Lead
    Friday, February 22, 2008 3:31 AM